Hello ownClouders,

Here's an overview of the events that we'll have during May.

1. Presentation @University
I made a presentation for the event "Monades Aristias" @ Aristotele
University of Thessaloniki. They asked me to have the same
presentation.
The audience will be beginners, so I'll show them how to use ownCloud
for personal use.
There will be streaming.
DATE: May 6th, 2015, @19:00
PLACE: Aristotele University of Thessaloniki

2. Presentation @Techministry
We set a presentation/workshop at TechMinistry
(http://www.techministry.gr/) in Thessaloniki/Greece.

The subjects we'll cover are:

1. Why choose ownCloud (me)
2. How to use ownCloud and how can connect it with OS and android
devices. How it can be used at home (me)
3. How a service like ownCloud can be beneficial for Tech Ministry and
their members (Kostas Koudaras)
4. Workshop: Server installation (most probably on ARM device),
install and enable applications. Ideas how to use ownCloud.

When: May 10th, 2015
Where: Techministry

There's a wiki page (Greek) were we'll add links, documents etc.
http://wiki.techministry.gr/index.php/OwnCloud_Workshop

Google Plus page: https://plus.google.com/events/c78ap075bb4falrnmg3v0knmtao
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1462326250725901/

Please add them on the list of events.
Have fun,
Stathis

--
http://www.iosifidis.gr    http://linkedin.iosifidis.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.