Am 24.10.2016 um 09:11 schrieb Moser Helmut:
> Can anybody here please answer the original question (besides tips about
> distro change)?
> It's very important for me too to know what to do after November 1st as I
> have several 13.1 machines sitting there.

Seeing how we were struggling up to now with 13.1 I see no way to
officially extend the support further.
Nevertheless I'm volunteering to accept patches if submitted through the
maintenance mechanism but I would not call it official support until
someone steps up to take the responsibility tracking security issues.
Therefore the following facts:
- currently there is noone after November who officially tracks updates
- 13.1 has to be considered insecure officially
- patches will be accepted if submitted from contributors
- if people step up, support can be extended