Russell Standish wrote:

>I believe that the statement m(C) >> m(B) is related to the problem of
>why we should believe we have evolved by Darwinian evolution rather
>than just created "ex-nihilo" as Creation Scientists would have us believe.

(cf Gilles Henri:

>> >A : the subset of universes without conscious beings
>> >B : the subset of universes containing SAS apparently observing a
>> >environment without physical laws.
>> >C : the subset of universes containing SAS apparently observing a
>> >environment with physical laws.
                                     )

I agree with Russell Standish although I feel that the statement
m(C) >> m(B) is perhaps more precisely related to the problem of why we
should believe that (the beliefs in) physical laws have "evolved" by
Darwinian/Anthropic principle rather than taking the laws of physics
for granted.

Bruno.