I see, it is a good attempt at restricting the difinition of identity but it
has two main problems:
1. It excludes what Bruno and I would include.
2. Must each molecule be mapped on to another molecule in the subsequent
universes one planck-time hence? How much deviation is allowed before we say
that the correlation is so poor that it is not 'you' in that universe?