I'd like to hear just one good reason why you are dismissing these ideas.
You seem to have a lot of ignorance towards solipsism (whatever exactly that
is), yet you don't give any reasons why.  As best as I can understand, you
think my ideas are crossing too far into philosophical territory, where
nothing gets accomplished.  This often happens when too many assumptions are
made.  I took the opposite approach, however; I made no assumptions, and
used logic and reasoning to draw my conclusions.  Please point out just
where this theory goes wrong.