James wrote :
>So why don't you agree with the 1-bit idea?

The idea is that there is no information in a classical tautology.
Now either the universe exist or it doesn't exist. There is no information
in that last sentence. I say there is no 3-information.
You can see that ``or" as a kind of branching.
In the branch where the universe exists the people believe there is
information, but it is just 1-information.
Of course in the branch where the universe doesn't exist, there is no
people
to realise it.

This illustrates that 0 3-information (All universe exists, the empty
theory which is satisfied in all models) could make 1 bit 1-information.

So I agree with your 1-bit information, but it is 1-information, which is
explainable in a O bit 3-information theory.

(1-information = information from the first person point of view,
3-information = information from the third person point of view)