>Well, there is one bit of information in the universe - 'something exists'
>could be 1 or 0. It is 1.
>James

I don't agree. The power of the All Universe Hypothesis (AUH) or of the
plenitude principle (arithmetical or not) is that the information
is typically 1-person point of view information.

So with AUH-like approach we have a 3-person O information theory
explaining why the embedded observer lives with many (1-person)
information.

This is also one of the oldest argument in favour of the MWI appearing in
this list. If I remember correctly, it was put by Hal Finney.