Dear Higgo:

At 08:49 AM 6/5/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Your ideas rely on time as a flowing exogenous variable. There's no evidence
>for this...

I see "time" as the sequential tolling, as a recursion, of the fc-FAS
theorems that represent different configurations along the state space
trajectory of a particular universe.  The Plenitude itself need not have
such "sequential" characteristics.  Each new addition of a short string
changes the fc-FAS.  These events I have mapped to quantum fluctuations.
They are not the sequence driver, but occur outside of it.

This "time" as I see it is a consequent of the recursion events within the
fc-FAS and not exogenous.  It is quantified in the sense that the
particular universe does not exist between successive states.

I see no reason as of now why successive theorems should be separated by an
equal number of time quanta.  Thus the actual "flow" or "tolling" could be
sort of erratic, but an imbedded SAS could not notice.

Hal