> > James Higgo wrote:
> > >If you will stop jumping from 'observation' to
> > >'observer' then you will find that this problem
> > >does not exist. As nobody here (bar Jacques) is
> > >prepared to do this, I'm logging off from this
> > >boring and pointless debate about wabbits.

    James, the wabbit issue is real (not an artefact
of the "observer" mistake).  I don't see why you said
the above.

=====
               Jacques Mallah ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
         Physicist  /  Many Worlder  /  Devil's Advocate
"I know what no one else knows" - 'Runaway Train', Soul Asylum
         My URL: http://hammer.prohosting.com/~mathmind/