Hi Juergen,

I would like to nuance my last Post I send to you.

First I see in other posts, written by you, that your
computable real numbers are *limit* computable. It still
seems to me possible to diagonalize against that,
although it is probably less trivial.

But I think it isn't really relevant in our present discussion,
because the
continuum I am talking about appears in the first person discourse
of the machines, so it is better to
keep discussing the main point, which is the relevance
of the first person point of view, with comp, when
we are searching for a TOE.

You makes me hesitating between pointing to modal logic
and self-reference or keeping insisting on the
thought experiments. Mmh... I dunno.