It's undefinable. You're just as likely to get all zeros,
or all ones, as you are to get any arrangement of numbers you care to
mention (or can mention); the probability being 0 for each, I suppose. The
difference is, there are some infinite binary strings of numbers you cannot
define without an infinite description (semantic paradoxs
aside).. which one assumes, are 'truly' random.