Dear Bruno:

Ok so "computation" is more than "prove" but prove is computation is that
the idea?

That is good because it fits my model which I think fits "dove tail" better.

Here it is in one line:

                  ....N - N   ->  S;  S +  N   ->   N;   N - N   ->   S....

N is the Nothing and S is the Superverse.
All information = no information
N is no information.
N - N is the smallest possible computable perturbation brought on by a need
of N to test its own stability.
S is all information absent the N.  It is as close to the N as can be.
S also needs to respond to the stability question via test because it
contains almost all information which is almost no information.  Like the
UD it can not prove anything it just generates stuff.  The smallest
perturbation is to add back the N which results in all information and S
becomes N.  Both events destroy history.

It is your scanner-duplicator acting at the lowest level.

My difference is that when S is manifest it is not a UD but is like a vast
collection of individual computers running in parallel.  A great "dove
tailed" structure.  Each is isomorphic to a universe.

I also introduce two additional arguments re each computer as to why
determinism does not apply.  1) Deterministic cascades hit a complexity
wall,  2) The random oracle is in S anyway - it gets used or it is a
selection - it would be information unused by an exception.  These plus the
lowest level scanner-duplicator mean there is some degree of random oracle
present in each one including those that have SAS or attempt deterministic
cascades.  There is an even distribution of universes since each computer
is present an infinite number of times again to avoid any absolute or
relative information in S.

Since N and S can not prove anything it is good that they can nevertheless
compute the respective perturbations that run the scanner-duplicator
alternation.

Yours

Hal