In my humble opinion an Everything that consists of a computer of any sort
generating universes is a down selection from the true Everything.

This is why I have started using the idea of "compare" rather than
"compute" in my model.
"Compute" is a subset of "compare" if "compare" has a "true noise"
component that is not present in all running "compare" sequences.

I believe that an Everything based on "compare" being more general than one
based just on "compute" contains less information (none actually) than one
based solely on "compute".

I also agree with Russell that "true noise" or a random oracle is an
essential part of a universe containing SAS and an Everything based on
"compare" is running primarily universes with "true noise".

Hal