One of the _great_ things about this list is that it is relatively
free of this wishy-washy kind of thinking!

jamikes wrote:

> ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C24123.A7A897E0
>
> Dear Saibal Mitra,
> I believe you represent the highest scientific level in physical views. =
> This post is not personally
> to you, your communication just prompted it - to the list.=20
> It is in my opinion a 20th (2000th?) level consequential sophistication =
> of primitive views,
> 2D, not even 3D, observing nature not even outside the cave.=20
>
> I don't believe in atoms, photons, etc., which are ingenius =
> representations of observed=20
> effects in their insufficient view, personalized into pieces of objects =
> in lack of any better in
> the ancient observational views. Millennia ago.=20
> Since then the view has not changed, irrespective of our epistemic =
> enrichment.=20
>
> We still add and add calculalitve newer and newer theories to the =
> ancient dreamed-on views.
> The mind (ours, the universe's, whatever) interprets the impact it =
> receives. The newer ones=20
> are complacently fit into the old habits, even squeezed in.
> It takes mental power to sever the dependence of the brainwashing of =
> learned tales=20
> and think in new terms.There is IMO sufficient brainpower in this list =
> for such renovative thinking. There were such initiations, there are =
> still going-on topics of the new. Every now and then.
>
> A mirror-restricted symmetry is not the 'new way of thinking'. You did =
> better other times.
> Especially not for "particles" of scientific imagination. That we can =
> get in physics class.
>
> Sorry, I hope not to have offended you, all I wanted is to  shake up the =
> latent talent to=20
> free-up itself from the complacent slumber.
>
> Respectfully
>
> John Mikes
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> "http://pages.prodigy.net/jamikes";
>

>   ----- Original Message -----=20

A/Prof Russell Standish                  Director
High Performance Computing Support Unit, Phone 9385 6967, 8308 3119 (mobile)
UNSW SYDNEY 2052                         Fax   9385 6965, 0425 253119 (")