My caveat before commenting: I'm an opinionated person, but I really don't have any particular theory of everything to share with you. No dreams theory, no soap bubble theory, no 18-dimensional cellular automaton theory. I'm currently doing a lot of reading in logic, topos theory, quantum mechanics, and math in general. I'm more interested right now in really grasping why the Kochen-Specher says what it says, for example. Some of you are way ahead of me. Anyway, these are some of my caveats before plunging in.