Hi Brent.

Brent Meeker wrote:

I don't understand the point of this modification.  The idea of QS was
to arrange that in all possible worlds in which I exist, I'm rich.
If it's just a matter of being rich in a few and not rich in the
rest, I don't need any QS.

Yes but you only want to know those worlds where you are rich. You don't want to be in those worlds where your are poor.
In this example I only intended to pinpoint the crux of consciousness in relation to QS experiment and to show how altering a minimum amount in the memory of the observer changes his frame of reference.

George