Jesse Mazer wrote:

Why, out of all possible experiences compatible with my existence, do I only observe the ones that don't violate the assumption that the laws of physics work the same way in all places and at all times?

There are two kinds of white rabbits: microscopic and macroscopic.

Microscopic white rabbits exist all around us. Particles popping in and out of the vacuum, particles being two places at the same time and so on.
Microscopic white rabbits obey statistical rules, distributions etc, which translate into very solid and reproducible macroscopic laws such as the second law of thermodynamics. Because of these solid macroscopic laws, macroscopic white rabbits are extremely rare.

The macroscopic laws of physics are the same everywhere because mathematics (statistics) is the same everywhere.

In the multiworld context one could say that each multiworld branching is a white rabbit, but these rabbits are too small to notice classically. Thus, overall the number of worlds not containing macroscopic white rabbits is much larger than those containing macroscopic white rabbits. Therefore the transition from one world to the next is extremely unlikely to display a macroscopic white rabbit. Ergo: No observable macroscopic white rabbit.

But of course the biggest rabbit is taken for granted. It is right under our nose and so close that we don't see it.

George Levy