Le 18-mai-05, à 18:09, Stephen Paul King a écrit :

Pearce's idea is not new and we have it from many thinkers that the totality of the multiverse must sum to zero, that is the essence of symmetry. It is the actuality of the content of our individual experiences (including all of the asymmetries) that we have to justify.

I would say we should be able to justify both: where does the 3-person symmetries comes from, and where does the 1-person asymmetries come from. And this from a suitable definition of "observer-moment".