Le 27-mai-05, à 20:19, Hal Finney a écrit :

Brent Meeker writes:
I doubt that the concept of "logically possible" has any absolute meaning. It
is relative to which axioms and predicates are assumed.

I agree but that is the reason why if we want to talk *about* or to find measure *on* logical possibilities, we should make clear our axioms and inference rules.
(And this is as in think compatible with Hal Finney's comment).

BTW Hal, sorry for having misinterpret your use of "UD". (Universal distribution versus Universal Dovetailer).