"New Agers"? Few of us on this list believe in stuff like ESP, the only exceptions I know of are rmiller and Stephen Paul King. Most of us believe in a completely reductionist view of how the brain produces intelligent behavior (ie we think a sufficiently detailed simulation of a brain would behave just as intelligently as the original), even if some think there is a mystery about the first-person aspects of consciousness. The main purpose of the list is to discuss the idea that all logically possible universes (or observer-moments) exist--is that a standard New Age belief?

Anyway, if you want to unsubscribe, you must send an email with the subject "unsubscribe" to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jesse

--- Begin Message ---
I hope you all have fun languishing in the hell that is pseudo-science and superstition.

P.S. Where's the math, you superstitious new-agers?

--- End Message ---