To: <everything-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2005 12:27 AM
Subject: Re: How did he get his information?

Lee, Stephen, Stathis, Jonathan,

Thanks for your illuminating responses.

I went to http://internationalreporter.com/news/read.php?id=641 and left a
message telling them that I objected to the slur on Hawking, and that I
thought Dr. Baldev was a charlatan. I also rated the article as "Bad," the
worst available rating.

Somebody responded with thanks.  In addition to their gratitude, I noticed
that my "Bad" rating of the article had been magically transformed into