Le 23-juil.-05, à 08:14, Hal Finney a écrit :

My current view is a little different, which is that all of the equations
"fly".  Each one does come to life but each is in its own universe,
so we can't see the result.  But they are all just as real as our own.
In fact one of the equations might even be our own universe but we can't
easily tell just by looking at it.

This is so true that we cannot even localize ourself in *one* universe/history. What we call "a universe" emerges from the interference of an infinity of (similar) histories.
(Are you not dismissing the first and third person distinction?).