I would not be surprised if there were some sort of duality
relationship (note: mathematical term employed here) between observer
moment and event, appropriately defined, however it is unclear how one
might adjust the definitions I gave to illuminate such a duality.

Cheers

On Sun, Jul 31, 2005 at 10:44:17AM -0400, Stephen Paul King wrote:
> Hi Russel,
>
>    A possibly related question. Given your definition of events and OMs,
> does it not seem that they complement each other, assuming that events have
> more quatities associated, such as 4-momentum-energy?
>
> Onward!
>
> Stephen

may safely ignore this attachment.