John Ross wrote:

Another solution is for you to ignore my comments, or maybe me yours.

This isn't just about me personally not being interested in your posts, it's about the discussion of your "alternative physics" ideas being *off-topic* on this list, just as much so if you came here and started a discussion about politics or your favorite TV shows.

But if the rest of the list members disagree with me I'll go with whatever the consensus is...how about a poll, who here thinks that the discussion of John Ross' theory is off-topic here, and who thinks it's on-topic? (regardless of whether or not you personally find John Ross' ideas to be of interest)

Jesse