On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 10:50:23PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> To me it's very simple, and I've already laid it out in just a few words
> below, and in more words in different ways in my previous posts on this
> thread.
> Russell, you've even said in your Why Occam's Razor paper that the  Plenitude
> is ontologically to Nothing.  To it follows that the following  two mappings
> are the same:
>
> Plenitude --> Something
> Nothing --> Something
>
> It's basically a singularity either way.  That's why I invoked the  word
> "faith" below.
>
> Tom

What do you mean by singularity in this context? It does not
parse. Getting something from nothing is usually considered
problematic. Getting something from everything is not. Demonstrating
the equivalence of nothing and everything solves the problem does it
not?

Cheers

may safely ignore this attachment.