To: "James N Rose" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Everything-List List" <everything-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 12:20 AM
Subject: Re: contention: theories are incompatible

I don't see why. Conservation of information is a fundamental property
of the Multiverse, and is directly equivalent to the law of unitary
evolution in quantum mechanics.

If you are talking about conservation of energy, are you aware that
the total energy content of the universe is zero? All of mass-energy
is balanced by the negative potential energy of gravitational
attraction. Multiplying zero energy universes into a multiverse still
conserves energy. Ditto with momentum - the total momentum of the
universe is zero.

Cheers