W. C. wrote:
>>From: Brent Meeker
>

>>I don't think it's possible, because "perfect" is subjective.  Perfect for
>>the lion is bad for the antelope.
>>

> Such problem doesn't exist in PU.
> In PU, there is no food chain like "A eats B; B eats C; C eats D ... etc.".
> Perfect beings (both living and non-living) mean no unhappiness (you don't
> feel happy when you are eaten, right?).
> Why living beings need to eat?

But I like to eat.  I like to eat steak.  A world in which I can't eat steak
is not perfect for me.

> People with common intelligence can easily *imagine* (or dream) what a PU
> will be.

I guess I have uncommon intelligence :-)  since I can't imagine what a PU
would be.  I can't even imagine exactly what would be a perfect universe for
me.  Do I want more security...or more adventure?  Sure I want to
suceed...but maybe not too easily.  Do I really need to be the world's
greatest tennis, chess, and billiards player?

Brent Meeker