Peter Jones writes:

> A claim about truth as opposed to existence cannot
> support the conclusion that matter does not actually exist.

It can if you can show that the mental does not supervene
on the physical. This is far from a generally accepted fact,
but there but I am not yet aware of convincing arguments
against the sort of challenge posed to the supervenience
theory by eg. Tim Maudlin - unless you reject computationalism.

Stathis Papaioannou