Hi everybody,
I need to clarify. When we build this new combined system, we would be
immune to Godelian statements for one of them not for the whole system,
whatever it might be. So Jesse's argument does not hold, and of course the
new system does not contradict the Godel's theorem, it's (was!) just a way
to avoid it.

Bruno:*"...Only if S2 is much more simple than S1, can S1 be complete on
S2." *
And finally this ruins everything...

-

Mohsen Ravanbakhsh.