I came across this speech given by Richard Dawkins which I found quite
interesting, he ponders whether or not there are some elements of
reality so strange that they are ungraspable by any mind.  This
reminded me of Bruno's categorization of the knowable, provable,
believable, etc.

Another part I found interesting was his ideas of how other animal's
brains might represent reality, and discusses bats seeing colors with
their ears, or dogs being able to judge the size of molecules they
smell.

Jason