Mohsen Ravanbakhsh wrote:
> I haven't seen the video yet, but I guess what you said are the words of
> mysterians.
> They believe that we can not solve some problems at all (mainly the
> mind-body problem), as if it's like teaching quantum physics to monkeys.
> You'd not accomplish that, because they're incapable of understanding
> it. They say we are like monkeys in confronting some mysteries of the
> world, some problem are beyond our capability to solve.
> and... I don't want to be a monkey!

Maybe monkeys don't want to be monkey's too.  I don't want to die, but that
seems to have little effect on the universe.

But I think you can argue that humans are capable (at least in principle) of
universal computation, so any understanding realizable as computation should be
within our grasp.

Brent Meeker