On 28/06/07, Bruno Marchal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

BM:  I agree completely.....

DN:  A good beginning!

BM:  .....but I am not yet convinced that you appreciate my
methodological way of proceeding.

DN: That may well be so.  In that case it's interesting that we reached the
same conclusion.

BM:  Anyway I will take some time to read yours'
and the others' posts before asking for questions that others have
perhaps asked and that you have perhaps already answered.

DN:  I'm at your disposal.

David