Dear Bruno,
did your scientific emotion just trapped you into showing that your
theoretical setup makes no sense?
Angels have NO rational meaning, they are phantsms of a (fairy?)tale and if
your math-formulation can be applied to a (really) meaningless
phantasy-object, the credibility of it suffers.
How can your formalism be applied to something nonexistent? What does it say
about the 'real' value of it?

I read Kim's question as a joke, you took it seriously with some (imagined)
meaning you had in mind. Faith?
Please, do not tell me that your theories are as well applicable to
faith-items! Next time sopmebody will calculate the enthalpy of the
resurrection.

John