Le 12-août-07, à 18:00, John Mikes a écrit :
>Please, do not tell me that your theories are as well applicable to
faith-items! Next time sopmebody will calculate the enthalpy of the
resurrection.

Frank Tipler calculated the probability of the resurrection in his last book
"The Physics of Christianity" as follows:

"This probability is 10 raised to the power of -100. We must then raise this
enormously small number to a power equal to the number of atoms in a human
body, something like 10 raised to the power of 29".