I joined this list due to Tegmark's site, and got help on my multiverse talk.
I have (tried) to read other threads and do not understand most of
them. Some of which may be due to shared implicit knowledge. Some of
which seems like philosophy and not proofs or calculations I can
understand.not even certain what to ask first, so I will wait to see
what explanations I may received and ask additional questions.
                                                   Ronald