----- Forwarded message from Kevin Tryon <kevintr...@hotmail.com> -----

I see that one of the earlier participants on the Everything list has now
taken it upon himself to educate the masses because the "cat is out of the
bag" and QI has become a familiar topic to many.

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0902/0902.0187.pdf

Does he say anything in this article that he hasn't said on the Everything
list in his struggles against QI?

----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks Kevin - I wasn't previously aware of this paper.

I had a brief glance through it, and while much of it is on the
everything list, the argument of page 4 that we should expect to be a
Boltzmann brain  born near the big bang is new to me.

I'll need a bit of time to read it to comment properly. It obviously
has to be read in terms of the ASSA, which Jacques doesn't make
explicit. I'm not sure how effective his debunking is as a result.

Cheers