  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bruno Marchal

               I've encountered some difficulty with the examples below. You
say that  "in extension" describes  exhaustion or quasi-exhaustion. And you
give the example:  "B = {3, 6, 9, 12, ... 99}".
               Then you define "in intension" with exactly the same type of
set: "Example: Let A be the set {2, 4, 6, 8, 10, ... 100}".

  I give A in extension there, but just to define it in intension after. It is
always the same set there. But I show its definition in extension, to show the
definition in intension after. You have to read the to sentences.

               Can you see the cause of my confusion?

  It is always the same set. I give it in extension, and then in intension.