Torgny,
your par. 1:
I like your including "all universes" into *"UNIVERSE"*  if you talk about
it. WE, here in this universe think about them. No contact, no lead, just
our mental efforts. It all occurs in our prceived reality by thinking about
more.

your par.2:
domain is tricky. I like to write about 'totality' vs 'models i.e. the
identified cuts of it for our interest (other lists, other topics) and a
smart fellow (NZ) replied: "your 'totality' IS a model. You identified it as
'all' (we can imagine)" - which is not "all that can, or cannot
exist". Possible, or impossible in our present views.

BTW to 'understand' what somebody talks about is also tricky: we can only
translate the 3rd pers. communication into our 1st pers. mindset so what we
understand is not (necessarily) what the other said. Or wanted to say.
Mindset is individual, no two persons can match in genetic origin (DNA,
input of lineage, circumstances in gestational development, plus plus plus),
AND the accumulated (personal) experience-material as applied to the
individual life-history and emotional responses.
"Duo si faciunt idem, non est idem" valid in ideation as well.

I once wrote a sci-fi with an intelligent alien society where the
communication consisted of direct transfer of ideas.
There was NO discussion.
Respectfully
John Mikes