Hi all,
every time I read about the anthropic reasoning in physics I can't
help asking the more general question:
"Why I am I, not somebody else?"
Why I see through _this_ eyes, am confined to _this_ brain, was born
in _this_ year, etc?
This question seems to me of the same importance as the question "why
we live in _this_ universe, with _this_ physical laws?". Moreover, I
have a deep feeling that both questions ultimately should have the
same answer - I really don't see a difference between "why my universe
is this, not that" and "why me body/brain is this, not that" questions
So. what do you think - why you is _you_, not me or Elvis Presley or whatever?