Thanks Brent. It looks interesting indeed. Glad to see the frequency operator coming back. Tegmark is decidedly the closer physicist to the possible physics which has to be extracted from the computationalist hypothesis. It is sad that he is not ware of the delicacy of the mind-body problem and the need to abandon the identity thesis (mind-brain) once assuming mechanism.

Bruno