On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 2:58 AM, Brent Meeker <meeke...@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> You can always speculate that any
> regularity we note is just a false positive  that in inevitable in an
> infinite universe - but that will convince no one.

Also, I think you're underestimating the extent to which people will
re-evaluate their estimates of what's likely and unlikely when
presented with scientific evidence for OBEs and Sikh prayer healing.

A lot of things that had sounded far-fetched before will sound much
more plausible when set against the reality of OBEs and Sikh prayer
healing.