From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-l...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Bruno Marchal
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 4:42 AM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: What's wrong with this?

snip

The mystery is solved when you understand that consciousness
(immaterial) is a necessarily existing inference of machines
(immaterial)  observing themselves, and that quarks and bombs are their
constructs/filtration. Probably the quarks are much common in any Löbian
observable (physical) reality, given that they come from quantum phenomena
already build by the Löbian machines (infinitely more common in the
arithmetical multi-dreams than humans).
The only mystery which remains is the qualia of the natural numbers itself,
but this one is enough to explain why it is not humanly, nor Löbianly,
solvable.

So everything, including a mystery, fit together nicely. And consciousness
has a role: that reality-inference speed up the processes deepening our
histories. The stability and persistence of observable reality needs that
consciousness filtration.