Chaitin is currently drafting some attemps on metabiology and biological
evolution of creativity. I read the latest:

http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~*chaitin*/*darwin*.pdf

I found it very interesting in it's simplicity.

Strong features:

 - Abstract and theorems can be proved.
 - Includes algorithmic mutations.
 - Fitness is general enough to enable infinite evolution.

Weak features:

 - Some oracles are used.
 - Biological features such as replication, environment were removed
favoring more abstract concepts.
 - Evolution is only associated with mathematical creativity, IA?

Can someone can explain how this theory is related to Algorithmic Theories
of Everything?

Cheers,
José.

--
A los hombres fuertes les pasa lo que a los barriletes; se elevan cuando es
mayor el viento que se opone a su ascenso.

*thermo*
http://www.mechpoet.net