Hi Marty,

On 25 May 2011, at 02:45, m.a. wrote:

Hi Bruno,
I was looking through Alain Badiou's Being and Event and seemed to see ideas that accorded with your philosophy. Was I wrong? marty a.

I don't know. Badious is too much verbose, so I am not sure how to interpret it. They might be a common open-mindness to Plato, and to the idea that Aristotle's theory does not work. But for Badiou, it is an idea, when I argue we have no choice if we assume that our bodies are (relative) digital machines. What is Badiou's opinion on machines and Descartes?

-- Bruno