  From: Bruno Marchal
  To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 5:37 AM
  Subject: Re: Badiou

  Hi Marty,

  On 25 May 2011, at 02:45, m.a. wrote:

    Hi Bruno,
                  I was looking through Alain Badiou's Being and Event and
seemed to see ideas that accorded with your philosophy. Was I wrong?
marty a.

  I don't know. Badious is too much verbose, so I am not sure how to interpret
it. They might be a common open-mindness to Plato, and to the idea that
Aristotle's theory does not work. But for Badiou, it is an idea, when I argue
we have no choice if we assume that our bodies are (relative) digital machines.
What is Badiou's opinion on machines and Descartes?

  -- Bruno