I don't understand what is the purpose of such a comment... one that I've
seen too many times. The only logical conclusion is "Nothing is explainable
!".... well ok then I will gonna eat my banana !

If your premises is "Nothing is explainable" then it is logical that you
conclude that "Nothing is explainable", going in parabolic wording about it
won't make it better.