Jesse: I think that would be the alternative to spacetime substantivalism known
as "relationalism" (discussed in some of the papers I linked to), it's
certainly possible as well, I think if we had a complete theory of quantum
gravity it might naturally favor one or the other (the way the relativity of
simultaneity naturally favors eternalism over presentism) even though it might
not totally settle the issue for philosophers.

# See also papers like this and
especially any solution (point 4 of the paper) of the quantum liar problem. and where the quantum liar is
explained, and

To post to this group, send email to