Bruno mentioned my name. I've take a brief look, and my initial
comments is that the argument is a variant of the one given on this
list some time ago by Jaques Mallah. But there are some differences.

One of the main problems is that the measure on observer moments
cannot be uniform, as this paper relies upon to draw the
contradiction. The measure of younger moments must be much higher than
older age moments, in just such a way that one should expect to have
an observer moment within the normal lifespan of a human. I explain
this in my book. Jacques Mallah successfully argued that I exaggerate
it in my book (one shouldn't expect to be a baby necessarily) - in my
next version, this statement is modified.

I will still need to study it some more. I've been involved in a bit
of a ruckus over of the Fabric of Reality mailing list. See
http://www.hpcoders.com.au/blog

Can I plug the existence of Fabric of Alternative Reality here? See
http://www.hpcoders.com.au/foar.html