On Sun, Jun 17, 2012  Evgenii Rudnyi <use...@rudnyi.ru> wrote:

 > But then why to talk that every event has a cause?

I don't know what you're talking about. I never said everything had a
cause, in fact I have a strong hunch that some things happen for no cause
but I could be wrong about that. However I am most certainly NOT wrong when
I say that everything happens for a cause OR everything does not happen for
a cause; thus I am also not wrong when I say that the "free will" noise is
no more meaningful the the "burp" noise.

> I believe that in discussion on free will this is mentioned pretty often.

I know, I've done most of the discussing.

> Why not to forget about this?

I don't understand the question. I don't even understand exactly what
"this" refers to.

> By the way, I believe that in Grand Design, Hawkins is talking about
> cause and effect.

I know, I've read it.

  John K Clark