Hi Jason Resch

Ultimately you might be able to do something useful emulating the mind with a
computer,

apparently Bruno has, but to me it would be a miracle or at least very tricky.

But what do I k now ? Tthey said that human flight was impossible, so keep at
it.

But consider these possdible sources of error in your train of evidence
sotospeak:

1) In reality you have things happening, but the brain cannot experience such
things directly.

2) All that the brain can experience are what its senses tell it subjectively
(phenomenologically).

3) One then tries (within the limits of your abilities) to express this
subjective experience

    objectively, abstractly, in words.

4) The meanings of these words in turn are socially constructed through use and
through childhood learning.

    Words are thus pragmatic, cultural artifacts.

5) Mistakenly you treat these words as concrete realities and

6) Use a computer program to do what you want.

Roger , rclo...@verizon.net
8/17/2012
could function."